Delivery & Returns inc International shipping
Despatch, Delivery & Returns
- As a family run business, it is important to us that your sweets reach you in great condition and whilst we take responsibility for the goods arriving, we unfortunately do not have control of delivery’s once they have left our premises, therefore it is important to read our delivery information.
- We dispatch your orders on Monday, Wednesday & Friday. This Excludes Bank Holidays and may vary over Easter and Christmas periods. You can pick your delivery method at the checkout to ensure the goods arrive on time.
- We aim to despatch orders on the same day, but our standard despatch time is 2 – 3 working days after ordering. (not Saturday or Sunday)
- After you have placed an order, you will receive an email to state your order is complete (Please check your junk mail for this).
- The chosen courier will deliver to your shipping/delivery address, if they attempt delivery and nobody is home, they might try a neighbour or take the parcel to the nearest collection point. If they are unable to deliver to the stated address, they will leave a card or email you. Please take relevant I.D. with you.
UK Mainland RM 2nd Class (not tracked) - £3.69 (up to 2kg)
UK Mainland RM 2nd Class (not tracked) - £5.49 (2kg – 5kg)
UK Mainland RM 2nd Class (not tracked) - £6.99 (5kg – 10kg)
Delivery via Royal Mail postage delivered within 1-2 business days.
UK Next Working Day - £11.99 (up to 2kg) Special Delivery
Despatched via Royal Mail Guaranteed ‘Next Day’ delivery or courier. Both will require a signature on receipt. Orders must be placed before 1pm. This is working days only and will not be delivered on a Saturday or Sunday.
D&H Creative Ltd (T/A The Candy Kid) cannot be held responsible for any delays or lost items caused by Royal Mail or our Couriers. We will/can always provide proof of postage but cannot be responsible for items late, missing or not collected after we have despatched and provided proof of postage. We require 14 working days to investigate a missing item before we can claim.
Free Local Delivery available for orders over £7.50 and within 8 miles of our Sawtry Depot. Orders received by 3pm will be delivered next day (Monday - Friday) Weekend orders will be delivered on Monday/Tuesday
Please let us know a "safe place" we can leave your Home Delivery if you are likely to be out. This saves a delay in your enjoying your sweet delivery, but also a repeat journey for us.
Returns and Cancellations
Non-Personalised & Pick n Mix Goods:
We are so confident you will love our products that you can return anything ordered and unopened within 28 days if not 100% satisfied.
Should you wish to return a purchase within 28 days, please contact us first by email email@example.com. Please quote your order number and reasons for return and await a reply from us with confirmation.
We will be happy to refund or exchange any product, for any reason, provided it is in good / re saleable condition. You are obliged to take reasonable care of the goods whilst in your charge. On satisfactory return, we will refund your payment through the same payment method used to purchase the products.
Please note: Bespoke, pick n mix or personalised goods are not subject to our returns policy and will only be refunded or exchanged if faulty. Please take care to check your personalisation before ordering.
Refund of Delivery Charge
We will refund your original delivery charge plus the return delivery charge when a product is faulty, damaged or incorrectly shipped. However, if the return is an unwanted product, we will not be liable for the direct cost of return.
We are pleased to now offer WORLDWIDE Tracked Service for shipping from September 2023, this is a standard shipping, with Royal Mail which will then be passed to your local standard courier for delivery.
Shipping costs are based on weight and will be calculated at checkout
International Shipping options are available in selected countries. Its important to note that by default the importer (you the customer) is responsible for any taxes of duties on shipments and will need to pay them before you can receive the order. This is called Delivery Duty Unpaid (DDU). Taxes and duties vary from country to country and within state, so please be aware of any liabilities before completing and finalizing any orders via the website platform. D&H Creative Ltd T/a The candy Kid & The Candy King www.the-candy-king.com cannot be responsible or for any charges, taxes or duties incurred by the importer. You are advised to check with your local agencies prior to ordering.
We will not accept any reverse custom charges. If any customers reject the parcel due to the custom charges and the parcel is returned to us we will NOT refund any customer their shipping cost. International goods are NON RETURNABLE/REFUNDABLE.
Incorrect Address Information
Please note if an incorrect or incomplete address is entered at checkout and the parcel is returned to us, and you wish to have a redelivery, you/the customer will be charged for an additional delivery cost to cover the cost of that redelivery. If you do not choose to pay this redelivery cost your products will be refunded minus the cost of the original delivery charge.