Delivery & Returns
Sweet Despatch, Delivery & Returns
- As a family run business, it is important to us that your sweets reach you in great condition and whilst we take responsibility for the goods arriving, we unfortunately do not have control of delivery’s once they have left our premises, therefore it is important to read our delivery information.
- We dispatch your orders on Monday, Wednesday & Friday. This Excludes Bank Holidays and may vary over Easter and Christmas periods. You can pick your delivery method at the checkout to ensure the goods arrive on time.
- We aim to despatch orders on the same day, but our standard despatch time is 2 – 3 working days after ordering. (not Saturday or Sunday)
- After you have placed an order, you will receive an email to state your order is complete (Please check your junk mail for this).
- The chosen courier will deliver to your shipping/delivery address, if they attempt delivery and nobody is home, they might try a neighbour or take the parcel to the nearest collection point. If they are unable to deliver to the stated address, they will leave a card or email you. Please take relevant I.D. with you.
UK Mainland RM 2nd Class (not tracked) - £3.69 (up to 2kg)
UK Mainland RM 2nd Class (not tracked) - £5.49 (2kg – 5kg)
UK Mainland RM 2nd Class (not tracked) - £6.99 (5kg – 10kg)
Delivery via Royal Mail postage delivered within 1-2 business days.
UK Next Working Day - £11.99 (up to 2kg) Special Delivery
Despatched via Royal Mail Guaranteed ‘Next Day’ delivery or courier. Both will require a signature on receipt. Orders must be placed before 1pm. This is working days only and will not be delivered on a Saturday or Sunday.
D&H Creative Ltd (T/A The Candy Kid) cannot be held responsible for any delays or lost items caused by Royal Mail or our Couriers. We will/can always provide proof of postage but cannot be responsible for items late, missing or not collected after we have despatched and provided proof of postage. We require 14 working days to investigate a missing item before we can claim.
Free Local Delivery available for orders over £8 and within 8 miles of our Sawtry Depot. Orders received by 3pm will be delivered next day (Monday - Friday) Weekend orders will be delivered on Monday/Tuesday
Please let us know a "safe place" we can leave your Home Delivery if you are likely to be out. This saves a delay in your enjoying your sweet delivery, but also a repeat journey for us.
Returns and Cancellations
Non-Personalised & Pick n Mix Goods:
We are so confident you will love our products that you can return anything ordered and unopened within 28 days if not 100% satisfied.
Should you wish to return a purchase within 28 days, please contact us first by email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote your order number and reasons for return and await a reply from us with confirmation.
We will be happy to refund or exchange any product, for any reason, provided it is in good / re saleable condition. You are obliged to take reasonable care of the goods whilst in your charge. On satisfactory return, we will refund your payment through the same payment method used to purchase the products.
Please note: Bespoke, pick n mix or personalised goods are not subject to our returns policy and will only be refunded or exchanged if faulty. Please take care to check your personalisation before ordering.
Refund of Delivery Charge
We will refund your original delivery charge plus the return delivery charge when a product is faulty, damaged or incorrectly shipped. However, if the return is an unwanted product, we will not be liable for the direct cost of return.