Terms of Service
Please read the terms and conditions set out below carefully before ordering any goods from this website. By ordering any goods or services from this website you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”).
- “Customer”, “you”, “your” and “yours” are references to you the person accessing this website and ordering any goods from the website.
- “we”, “us” and “our” are references to D&H Creative Ltd (T/A The Candy Kid - Retro Sweet Hampers & The Candy Kid - Pick and Mix) of Bank Chambers, 27a Market Place, Market Deeping PE6 8EA
- “Delivery, Cancellation and Returns Policy” means the policy displayed on our website for the delivery, cancellation or return of goods or services.
- Ordering products
- 1 Any contract for the supply of goods or services from this website or via: stalls, fayres or pop-up shops is between you and D&H Creative Ltd. You agree to take particular care when providing us with your details and warrant that these details are accurate and complete at the time of ordering. You also warrant that the credit or debit card details that you provide is your own credit or debit card and that you have sufficient funds to make the payment and authorisation to do so.
- 2 Goods and services purchased from this website are intended for your use only and you warrant that any goods purchased by you are not for resale and that you are acting as principal only and not as agent for another party when receiving the services.
- 3 When ordering from this website and in the creation of a user account, you may be required to provide a username and password. You must ensure that you keep these details secure and do not provide this information to any other person(s) or third party.
- 4 We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, even if accessing via a 3rd part selling site such as ETSY/Ebay but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the website.
- 5 Any order that you place with us is subject to product availability and acceptance by us. We will from time to time supply an alternative product in order we fulfil your order, should your chosen item not be available. All prices listed on the website are correct at the time of publication however we reserve the right to alter these in the future.
- 6 The contract for the goods or services will be accepted at the time of despatch of your order. We will confirm this to you in writing. You must inform us immediately if any details are incorrect. If your order has not been accepted, you will be notified of this in writing together with the reasons.
- 7 Corporate or large bulk orders will be processed and despatched within agreed/quoted timescales and not 2-3 standard days as highlighted in 6.1. Payment is full required prior to acceptance of orders (50% deposit can be discussed in certain cases) Remain balance due in full no later than 14 days from despatch of goods. 3% late payment charge for payments over 14 days.
- 1 All prices listed on the website are correct at the time of publication. We reserve the right to alter these in the future. Prices are inclusive of the relevant sales tax but exclusive of delivery charges which will be added to your order at checkout.
- 2 The total price for goods or services ordered, including delivery charges, will be displayed on the website when you place your order. Full payment must be made before goods are despatched or services provided.
3 . Ingredients
- 1 Due to the vast number of sweets we supply, the ingredients are regularly updated to ensure they are correct, however, supply does change from time to time along with manufacturers ingredients. if you have any question or concerns regarding the ingredients or allergens, please check with us or the sweets manufacturer directly before consumption. Our Premises work with products that may contain traces of Nuts, Milk, Wheat and other allergens, we therefore cannot guarantee No Traces of Allergens, Nut and other ingredients. If in Doubt or have Allergies please DO NOT ORDER products from our store, online or otherwise.
4. The-Candy-King.com Website
- 1 The information, content, and material available on the website may vary from time to time without notice to you. Product and offering change frequently and as such our offering will alter and vary from time to time. This is to ensure that the website is as up to date as possible.
- 2 We aim to have the website available and functioning correctly at all times, however, we cannot guarantee this or that it will be free of errors, and we cannot accept liability for any issues that this may cause.
- We do our best to keep the website as up to date as possible with product descriptions and ingredients shown. The details across the site are correct at the time the information is entered however, the information gathered from manufacturers and suppliers may not always reflect the exact descriptions or ingredients at the time you place your order. If you are concerned or unsure of any ingredients or contents, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or the manufacturer directly for the latest information before consumption.
- 3 You must not interfere with the working of our website or circumvent security on the site, hack, copy or tamper with, or otherwise attempt to disrupt our website and computer system, server, or any other internet connected device or service.
- 1 Delivery periods quoted on our website at the time of ordering are approximate only and may vary. Goods will be delivered to the address nominated by you at the time of ordering. Deliveries are made in accordance with our Delivery, Cancellation and Returns Policy which is displayed on our website. Take extra care if adding an additional “delivery address”, as missing or incorrect deliveries will be chargeable to you the customer.
- 2 Should we offer delivery outside the UK there will be an additional charge added at Checkout to cover postage to your selected destination. Where delivery is outside the UK, you may also be liable to pay additional tax or duty once the goods reach your country. This may vary from country to country. Please contact your local customs office for more information prior to ordering from our website
- 3 Please note that goods may be subject to inspection by your local customs office where delivery is outside the UK.
- 4 Free Delivery on full price orders over £50 only and not in conjunction with any offers, discount codes or sale prices. Discount codes can be added but the delivery charge will no longer be FREE.
6. Cancellation and Returns
- 1 We aim to pick, pack and despatch orders within 2-3 working days*.
- 2 You must notify us immediately if you decide to cancel your order. The time limit for notification of cancellation is 2 working days following the order placed by you for the goods ordered, or the date* on which we begin provision of the services or goods. As a result, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to stop your order once we receive notice of cancellation as the goods may already have been despatched. In these cases, you will need to return the goods in accordance with our Delivery, Cancellation and Returns Policy.
- 3 Once we have heard from you that you wish to cancel your order we will refund or re-credit your debit or credit card with the full amount within 30 days. All cancelled goods must be returned to us immediately at your own cost in good condition, unopened and unused.
- 4 You are entitled to return pre packaged goods ordered from us within 28 days of receipt of the goods. You will be entitled to a refund of the original cost of the goods provided the goods are not damaged and have not been used/opened (personalised or create your own pick n mix not included).
- 5 In addition, under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling Regulations) 2000, if you notify us that you wish to return goods within 7 working days of receipt, we will refund the original cost of the goods along with the standard delivery charge.
- 6 The cost of returning the goods to us must be paid by you unless we agree that the goods are faulty or damaged upon receipt by you. All refunds or re-credits will be undertaken within 30 days of notification of cancellation or return.
- 7 Unless the goods are faulty or damaged, we are unable to accept cancellations or returns on personalised/made to order or perishable goods.
- 8 A full statement of your legal rights under the Distance Selling Regulations may be obtained in the UK from your local Citizen’s Advice Bureau or Trading Standards Office.
7. Your Information and Data Protection
- 1 Where we have requested information from you to provide goods or services, you agree to provide us with accurate and complete information.
- 2 You authorise us to use, store or otherwise process your personal information in order to provide the goods or services to you and for marketing and credit control purposes (the “Purpose”). The Purpose may include the disclosure of your personal information to selected third parties from time to time where we believe that the services offered by such third parties may be of interest to you or where this is required by law or in order to provide the goods or service to you.
- 3 You are entitled to request a copy of the personal information we hold on you. Please contact us if you wish to request this information.
8. Intellectual Property Rights
- Ownership in, and all rights created in relation to the contents of this website vest in us absolutely unless otherwise indicated. You must not modify, copy, reproduce, upload, post, transmit or distribute by any means or in any manner whatsoever, any material or information or download from our website except where expressly invited to do so or indicated on our website.
- We are a small family run business and as such take feedback and complaints very seriously, our aim to respond to your feedback or complaints within 7 business days. If you wish to offer feedback or make a complaint, please address to email@example.com and we will be sure to review, address and reply to you.
10. Limitation of Liability
- 1 Great care has been taken to ensure that the information available on this website is correct and error free. We apologise for any errors or omissions that may have occurred. We cannot warrant that use of the website will be error free or fit for purpose, timely, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the Website and we do not make any warranty whatsoever, whether express or implied, relating to fitness for purpose, or accuracy.
- 2 We disclaim any and all liability to you for the supply of the goods to the fullest extent permissible under applicable law. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer. If we are found liable for any loss or damage to you such liability is limited to the amount you have paid for the relevant goods or services. We cannot accept any liability for any loss, damage, or expense, including any direct or indirect loss such as loss of profits, to you howsoever arising. This limitation of liability does not apply to personal injury or death arising as a direct result of our negligence.
- 3 We do not accept any liability for any delays, failures, errors or omissions or loss of transmitted information, viruses or other contamination or destructive properties transmitted to you or your computer system via our website.
- 4 We shall not be held liable for any failure or delay in performing services or delivering goods where such failure arises as a result of any act or omission which is outside our reasonable control such as an act of God or those of third parties.
- We do not deliver goods directly and therefore use third parties for delivery and therefore cannot except and responsibility or liability for goods arriving late, lost or damaged in transit
- 5 The products sold by us are provided for private domestic and consumer use only. Accordingly, we do not accept liability for any indirect loss, consequential loss, loss of data, loss of income or profit, loss of damage to property and/or loss from claims of third parties arising out of the use of the website or for any products or services purchased from us.
- 6 We have taken all reasonable steps to prevent internet fraud and ensure any data collected from you is stored as securely and safely as possible. However, we cannot be held liable in the extremely unlikely event of a breach in our secure computer servers or those of third parties.
- 1 We may assign, subcontract, or novate any part or parts of the services or goods that we provide to you from time to time and any part or parts of our rights under these Terms and Conditions without your consent or any requirement to notify you.
- 2 We may alter or vary the Terms and Conditions at any time.
- 3 Payment must be made at the time of ordering the goods or services from us. Failure to pay on time will result in either the cancellation of your order or a late payment charge which shall be calculated as interest on the amount due at a rate of 4% over our bank's lending rate. Interest will be charged on a daily basis from the date of invoice to the date of actual receipt of payment in cleared funds.
- Despatched items with Tracking will be provided to the customer, Non tracked services cannot be tracked and post despatch D&H Creative Ta The Candy King can not be held responsible for lost, missing items. proof of postage will be provided to show successful despatch.
- 5 If any term or condition of our agreement shall be deemed invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the parties hereby agree that such term or condition shall be deemed to be deleted and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in force without such term or condition.
- 6 These Terms and Conditions and our agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The parties hereto submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- 7 No delay or failure on our part to enforce our rights or remedies under the agreement shall constitute a waiver on our part of such rights or remedies unless such waiver is confirmed in writing.